I had a hoot when Keith Wann was my guest during the January 13th Learning and Laughter with Louise show! I believe that my shows should have equal access - meaning that hearing and deaf should be able to enjoy the guests and content on my show. So each week I write notes (here and on my FACEBOOK SIGNING FAMILIES fan page). I also try to VLOG, but frankly I am still a "work in progress" in this area. So, this past week and for the next few weeks I will have a little help from my friend, Keith Wann. Enjoy his first VLOG entry for Learning and Laughter!
p.s. The photo of me in the VLOG is from Cavalheri Photography.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Twitter / Louiseasl
Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort
- Join this blog, get one of the mini-charts for ***...
- New Month, New Guests, New products!
- Keith Wann Video Blog (VLOG) for Learning and Laug...
- Jeni Stepanek will be on Learning and Laughter- We...
- Looking for "Groupies"
- "What's Up with My Family?"- Another great book by...
- Why I created - "SIGN LANGUAGE FOR EMERGENCY SITUA...
- I am a "multi-blogger"
- Learn about Education.com with Kat Eden!
- Learning and Laughter with Louise! December 30, 2...
- Happy 2010
- ▼ January (11)
- Welcome! Like many, I wear a lot of different 'hats' - Psychologist - Entrepreneur (Signing Families) - Disaster Preparedness Trainer - Educational Consultant and Social Media Expert via 411 VOICES.Media requests: Please use the contact form via 411 VOICES or email: Speakers@411VOICES.comNo 'hat' more important than MOM!