Friday, January 8, 2010

I am a "multi-blogger"

I am not sure that the term "multi-blogger" is correct to reflect that I write for more than one organization's blog? However, if you wish to check out my other blogs here is where to find me:

I will begin in February writing for a terrific group- OUR JOURNEY THRU AUTISM (OJTA) This group is powered by great people, especially Tiffani Lawton who was inspired to begin her own journey through autism when her son, Eamon was diagnosed. Here is the link to read this blog: http://www.ourjourneythruautism.com/2010/01/meet-expert-communication-psychology.html


Next you can find my monthly column under the community section of MYCHILDCAREGUIDE.com

I also write occasional blogs for MommyPerks.com.

And lastly, you will find me here to cover all the news SIGNING FAMILIES and LEARNING AND LAUGHTER with LOUISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / Louiseasl

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

I CAN COUNT TO TEN IN ASL, ENGLISH AND SPANISH!

I CAN COUNT TO TEN IN ASL, ENGLISH AND SPANISH!
An interactive trilingual book to teach young children basic math skills! Learn three languages at one time. Available at Harris Communications or directly from SigningFamilies.com

BABY, TODDLER AND PRESCHOOL SIGN LANGUAGE

BABY, TODDLER AND PRESCHOOL SIGN LANGUAGE
Made especially for adults and older children to learn the basics of sign language and teach younger children or individuals with special learning challenges. Available on our Signing Families website, Amazon, Harris Communications , Barnes and Noble and many more sites.
Powered By Blogger

Followers