Sunday, January 31, 2010

Join this blog, get one of the mini-charts for ***FREE***

THIS CHART WILL BE MAILED TO YOU FREE!!  That's right- Signing Families is giving away to the first 50 people who sign up for this blog, starting TODAY the chart in this post-- FREE.!! Must be a U.S. or Canadian citizen (or your address within these countries)

WHY???  Because I wish for people to be able to communicate TODAY using American Sign Language, Spanish and English to help others during an EMERGENCY or MEDICAL SITUATION!


The front is as shown...
The back has the photos and words for WHO?, WHERE? and WHAT TIME?

Also, the back has two alphabets (English and Spanish), numbers 1-10 and common symbols used for emails, etc.


Offer ends when we hit 50 followers on this blog.....


I will ask that you follow me and send me privately your address here, or on Twitter (LouiseASL) or on my Signing Families site on FACEBOOK in order to Direct Message your address.  DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ADDRESS where others can view it.  If you leave a message under the announcement on Facebook I will message you directly.


I WILL NOT SELL YOUR ADDRESS... once I have it on an envelope I will press DELETE from my computer.


Honest!


THANK YOU!!



8 comments:

  1. I think this will be a great asset to the community as a whole. Zaneta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your input. Our new DVD- Sign Language for Emergency Situation is described below. Please send me your address privately at info@SigningFamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice offer, Louise! I'll post on twitter and facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Louise...you are benefitting so many people by doing what you do. Prayers going up for your continued success!

    WritewhereUr

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrific! I have just begun signing with my LO - she knows a few basic signs so far. This chart looks like a big help!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! My teachers would be able to utilize this! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making available what should have long been out there. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, thank you! I'll be checking this blog/website some more!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter / Louiseasl

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

I CAN COUNT TO TEN IN ASL, ENGLISH AND SPANISH!

I CAN COUNT TO TEN IN ASL, ENGLISH AND SPANISH!
An interactive trilingual book to teach young children basic math skills! Learn three languages at one time. Available at Harris Communications or directly from SigningFamilies.com

BABY, TODDLER AND PRESCHOOL SIGN LANGUAGE

BABY, TODDLER AND PRESCHOOL SIGN LANGUAGE
Made especially for adults and older children to learn the basics of sign language and teach younger children or individuals with special learning challenges. Available on our Signing Families website, Amazon, Harris Communications , Barnes and Noble and many more sites.
Powered By Blogger

Followers